Matrix Complete System Assembly
The Matrix Complete Seating System is an Adjustable Micro-Modular Seating (AMMS) seat and back that allows modifications after the shape has been formed. The system can be fabricated as one piece or with the back and seat separated to allow back angle adjustability.
The Matrix Seating System is molded around a plaster cast of a patient, or during a direct fitting with a patient. Once the Matrix sheet is properly formed, each section of Matrix is easily locked into place to create the client’s shape. If adjustments need to be made, the appropriate section or sections are simply loosened, moved into place and then retightened. In order to increase or decrease the seating system, segments can be added or removed.
Benefits of Matrix Complete Seat and Back Systems:
- Custom molded seating that grows with the user – individually shaped and fully supportive (potentially head to toe.)
- Easy to increase or reduce seat dimensions to accommodates a client’s weight gain or loss and/or a pediatric client’s growth.
- Dynamic seating that moves with the user; absorbing shock and providing flexibility while maintaining proper positioning.
- Superior flexibility and movement in areas as required, such as where spasticity is frequently present.
- Unique see-through design enables confirmation of contact between client and seat and back.
- Shape adjustments can be made directly while the client is seated, improving fit quality and providing instantaneous feedback during a fitting.
Washable and Breathable Custom Covers:
Matrix breathable Airmesh covers minimize heat and moisture retention while maintaining softness for direct skin contact. Matrix custom covers are secured in place to ensure there is minimal shifting around complex contours. Open-cell heat resistant foam cushion offers unparalleled ventilation promoting skin integrity.
MSRP Pricing and How to Order:
If you are not an approved vendor, fill out a Matrix Seating USA Vendor Application to set up an account and get your pricing. Print, sign, fax or email completed forms to Info@matrixseatingusa.com | 800-986-9319.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.