Matrix Airez Custom Back
The innovative Matrix Airez Custom Back (E2617) is manufactured from a revolutionary see- through material consisting of over 65% air:
- Providing unmatched continuous airflow for the best in heat and moisture reduction.
- Making it extremely lightweight.
- Enabling unlimited shape re-molding with lateral, lumbar, and contour adjustability throughout.
Airflow you can see and feel!
Wheelchair seating professionals recognize that the heat and moisture dissipation
resulting from airflow are two of the most important components to maintaining skin integrity.
Airez Custom Backs come with:
- The ultra-lightweight and adjustable Airez inner shell
- Custom molded Kydex outer shell
- Lightweight and breathable 3D mesh liner OR Auxetic foam liner for compromised skin integrity
- Ultra-breathable spacer fabric OR smooth surfaced Dartex style cover
- Highly configurable Radian 360 mounting hardware OR ultra-lightweight hardware for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Airez inner shell enables therapeutic levels of flexibility
Spacer Fabric Cover (left)
Spacer fabric’s visible holes continue the airflow from the exterior outer shell to the user, drastically decreasing heat and moisture retention. While soft, the spacer fabric’s texture helps keep the client positioned.
Dartex Style Cover(right)
Dartex material has a very soft and slippery surface, reducing the possibility of upper extremity skin irritation. This smooth cover material includes 3mm of silver impregnated foam, increasing softness and reducing bacterial build-up.
3D Mesh Liner(left)
The standard lightweight and breathable liner continues the uninterrupted airflow, for maximum comfort and skin protection.
Auxetic Foam Liner (right)
Recommended for users with compromised skin integrity and/or requiring tilt for pressure relief. Auxetic foam has pressure, shock, shear, and heat reduction properties far beyond any non-auxetic foam.
MRSP Pricing and How to Order
Click link below to download the Matrix Seating USA order form and view pricing details. Print, fill out, and fax/email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org… Call 800-986-9319 with any questions.