Matrix Custom Back Support (E2617)
- The unique Matrix Adjustable Micro-Modular Support (AMMS) inner shell enables unparalleled options for shape adjustability and growability along with airflow and the ability to visually confirm client contact on all pressure relieving surfaces.
- Auxetic foam has been proven to have advanced pressure relief, shock absorbency, sheer reduction, and heat/ moisture dispersion properties. Auxetic foam has the unique ability to maintain client positioning yet be soft to the touch.
- The Matrix Radian 360 mounting hardware is infinitely adjustable on all planes, enabling easy and accurate orientation in even the most challenging cases.
Notice: Undefined variable: wtclass in /data/18/4/8/90/4334905/user/4994835/htdocs/wp-content/themes/matrixseatingusa/single-products.php on line 70
Cover and Outer shell
Covers are made of two complimentary materials: Spacer fabric for primary contact surface and a smooth Dartex style material with 3mm of silver impregnated foam for the surround. The spacer fabric is very breathable, decreasing heat and moisture retention. While soft, it also helps to keep the client positioned. The surrounding Dartex material is very soft and slippery, reducing the possibility of upper extremity skin irritation.
The rigid outer shell is made of Kydex instead of the typical ABS plastic. Kydex is significantly stronger, making it a superior surface for mounting hardware, head rest interfaces, and accessories. It also shapes better than ABS, which enables a more accurate profile and a thicker, stronger shell for complex shapes.
Inner Shell and Auxetic Foam
The unique Original Matrix Inner Shell see-through and feel-through design enables easy confirmation by the therapist or evaluator and achieves unparalleled airflow, combating heat and moisture retention. The infinite shape adjustability of the inner shell (during or after delivery) allows for support of the client in all areas.
Laying between the cover and inner shell is an Auxetic foam liner. Auxetic foam has skin protection properties far beyond other, non-auxetic types of foam. Auxetic foam does not deflect like other foams, ensuring that the user does not bottom out. It also has incredible shear protection and is soft to the touch while preserving the form necessary to maintain positioning. An incredible best of both worlds!
Radian 360 Mounting Hardware
The Matrix Radian 360 ball and socket design enables a truly infinite level of adjustability and can attach to any manual or powered wheelchair. Designed to solve positioning and alignment challenges, the Radian 360’s robust ball/socket and depth adjustment piston allows for correct positioning for even the most challenging of users. The Matrix Radian 360 mounting hardware is not the lightest, but it is the strongest and most adjustable. For most of the users of our products, that’s more important. Fixed and quick release options are available for mounting to wheelchair canes or a solid back pan.
The rigid custom-shaped outer shell allows for ideal attachment of mounting hardware and other accessories. The lightweight multi-axis frame hardware is easy to attach to any manual or power wheelchair. Fixed and quick release options are also available for wheelchair canes or a solid back pan.
Matrix Adjustability and Growth
Washable and Breathable Custom Covers
Breathable Matrix custom back covers minimize heat and moisture retention while maximizing comfort.
Matrix custom back covers are made with two complimentary materials. Airflex mesh maximizes breathability and the Dartex surround provides a smooth surface for skin contact.
- Unlimited options for shape adjustability.
- Auxetic foam has more skin protection properties than any other foam.
- Spacer fabric covers are ultra-breathable, decreasing heat and moisture retention.
- Kydex outer shell is a stronger, superior material for mounting hardware, head rest interfaces, and accessories.
- Matrix inner shell allows unparalleled airflow, combating heat and moisture retention.
- Available in all sizes.
MRSP Pricing and How to Order
Click link below to download the Matrix Seating USA order form and view pricing details. Print, fill out, and fax/email completed forms to email@example.com… Call 800-986-9319 with any questions.