Matrix Custom Seat Cushion (E2609)
Matrix Custom Seat Cushion (E2609) is crafted from a proprietary auxetic foam that is soft to the touch yet maintains absolute client positioning. The combination of the breathable spacer fabric cover and revolutionary foam reduces shear and disperses heat and moisture for the best in skin protection.
Superior Scanner Equals Superior Results
The Matrix Keen3D scanner accurately captures a user’s seat cushion shape in less than 4 seconds. The encrypted shape file is then seamlessly sent to Matrix Seating USA. Matrix Keen3D scanner utilizes the newly released Mark II Sensor which produces higher resolution depth than any other scanner used in the industry. The result is unmatched levels of shape contouring accuracy.
Auxetic foam has different characteristics to regular foam. When auxetic foams are stretched, they become wider, not thinner like all other foams. Auxetic foams naturally distribute weight more evenly and practically eliminate shear. Clinical studies show significant increases in impact force absorption and superior pressure relief compared to other foam.
Truly soft to the touch.
Auxetic foam disperses pressure immediately, maintaining user positioning.
Washable and Breathable Custom Covers
Breathable Matrix custom seat covers minimize heat and moisture retention while maximizing comfort.
Matrix custom back covers are made with two complimentary materials. Spacer fabric mesh maximizes breath-ability and the Dartex style surround provides a smooth surface for skin contact.
- Made from foam that is soft to the touch yet maintains absolute client positioning.
- Spacer fabric and proprietary foam combo reduces shear and disperses heat and moisture for the best in skin protection.
- Matrix Keen3D enables unmatched levels of shape contouring accuracy.
- Made specifically to match each individual’s unique shape.
- Decreases long-term skin risk and aids in sitting stability for improved functional performance.
- Custom shaped for each user.
MRSP Pricing and How to Order
Click link below to download the Matrix Seating USA order form and view pricing details. Print, fill out, and fax/email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org… Call 800-986-9319 with any questions.